Objectives specific to the overall purpose
carry out research into theoretical foundations of any scientific disciplines (natural, technological or social and human science) insofar as it deals with information, and to harness to that end transdisciplinarity and thinking in complexity
acquire and archive theoretical discoveries in the field of information that are
applicable for the development of technological and social innovations in the service of a
lay the scientific foundations for appropriate programs of education in information
establish frameworks for the communication and exchange of ideas on the issue of information between and among scientists, engineers, philosophers, artists and students, as well as with professionals, representatives of industry, politicians and other opinion leaders and the public to foster scientific investigation
As an IS4SI member you have access to our services being provided within our members area, which will support your efforts in investigating or using concepts of information.
- Page of personal presentation and access to the other members presentations.
- Prepublication and discussion of articles on our website.
- Present articles on a public ISIS page.
- Participation in Special Interest Groups.
- Access to IS4SI archive.
- Participation in working groups for curricula of information studies.